Friday, April 30, 2010

Yet another delicious smoothie...

I guess I am on a roll with bumping up my weight loss. I went shopping today at Old Navy for their 30% off sale this weekend and boy was I excited to finally buy some clothes that fit properly! All of my new pants were size 8! I knew that I would fit into them, but to actually see the accomplishment that I have been working toward was so amazing. So, here is yet another smoothie to help all of you other women to maintain their healthy weight or lose weight that I just had to share.

Again, using the USANA nutrimeal:

3 scoops strawberry nutrimeal
1 cup crushed ice
1 cup water
1/2 cup frozen blackberries
1 cup frozen blueberries
a dash of banana extract

Blend up in a blender and serve in a huge cup! Here is your fully balanced meal! Blend your way to smaller jeans like I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment