Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Smoothie Creation




Okay, so since the slender with a blender recipe book does not focus much on the strawberry nutrimeal, I have been experimenting like crazy. This creation (my dinner last night) is totally awesome!!!! The pictures above are of the smoothie, the white cup is filled with just one serving!


3 scoops Strawberry Nutrimeal (USANA)
1 cup crushed ice
1 cup cold water
1/2 frozen banana (this is from a small banana)
1 cup frozen raspberries
dash of vanilla extract (I used between 1/2-1 tsp)
Blend up in a blender until smooth...... yum, yum, yum!


If you do not have access to Strawberry Nutrimeal from USANA, please let us know by commenting in the comment section with your email address so we can email you information. This is a low glycemic alternative meal replacement that is a healthy way to lose weight or even maintain weight. I eat them when I am on the run with tutoring in the evenings so that I don't have to eat fast food and it is cheaper than buying a fast food meal as well!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooo looking forward to trying this next month when I come for my visit.

    ReplyDelete